PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
Rxsol DISH WASH LIQUID is a highly concentrated, neutral liquid detergent, golden yellow in colour, with a floral fragrance. It is very active and when diluted as recommended, is suitable for all manual cleaning and dishwashing, in household and institutional applications.
Rxsol DISH WASH LIQUID is a blend of special detergents for tough action against grease, fats, and other deposits. The coupling solvents incorporated in it helps it go into solution instantly, penetrate contamination and rapidly emulsify and disperse any residues. It is effective in soft and hard water, hot or cold. Rxsol DISH WASH LIQUID is specially formulated for efficient cleaning, with quick and spot-free rinsing.
FEATURES : BENEFITS :
* Highly concentrated * Economical
* Contains special detergents & coupling solvents * Cleans efficiently and almost instantly
* Contains perfume * Leaves a lingering fresh fragrance
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
Rxsol DISH WASH LIQUID can be used for conventional dishwashing applications. Dilute solution can be applied to the surface and rub with a sponge and then rinse with clean water.For general cleaning, optimum dilutions of 1:30 will be ideal. For oily and dusty surfaces, 1:10 dilution ration, together with efficient scrubbing and warm water will be adequate.
|Appearance||Orange, moderately viscous liquid|
|Specific Gravity||1.01 – 1.02|
|Solubility||Water soluble in all proportions|
|pH of Concentrate||Typically 7|
|pH of Solution||Typically 7|
|Use Concentration||Neat/diluted as above|
|Use Temperature||Diluted with either warm or cold water|
|Packaging||Cartons of 12 x 1 litre and 24 x 500 ml plastic containers|
|Storage Condition||Store in closed|
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION:
Safety Advice : Rxsol DISH WASHING LIQUID is not considered harmful to the skin, however, for use over an extended period, gloves should be worn. The product is safe on naked hands, unless the user’s skin is sensitive.
First Aid : Wash splashes from skin with soap and water. For splashes to eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCEVOMITING, give water or milk to drink. Medical attention should be obtained following splashes to eyes or if swallowed.
Spillage : Mop-up spillage or absorb with a mineral absorbent.