RXSOL-12-T-300-20 is a multi – prupose heavy duty cleaing soap solution used as a common dirt remover in residential, commercial and industrial cleaning processes.
Uses and Benefit A surfactant (Surface Active Agent).
1. Very effective as a long chain cleaning compound.
2. It will form gels, emulsify oil and lower the surface tension of water. A lower surface tension allows the soap to come in contact with greater surface area than with water alone.
Why it is better then ordinary Liquid Soap ?
Disadvantages of ordinary soap :::
1. When used in hard water, soap can produce a scum – calcium and magnesium salts present in hard water react with the soap to cause this to happen. Soapless or synthetic detergents do not leave a residual film behind.
2. Considerable rinsing is required to remove soap scum.
3. Soap may produce a greasy build-up on the surface which can be slippery.
4. More expensive than synthetic detergents.